Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friend

To my friends
                  
                    Well we met and that was great from the start it was joy, like little kids we even held hands and the silent promises (this is a friend I will never forsake).   We pulled out our blocks and build and build a friendship strong and based on God; we wrote on each others hearts I love you that is just it! Us three.

                We have been hurt and bumped a bit all in all the three of us stayed thick :-) your boys grew mine did too but in the heart we naver lost touch,  Gods been good to us I love you now you two as I did before but I have to admit I forgot the fun we made.  Our love was love, a hug was a hug and a kiss a kiss these are some of the things I miss.    The time had passed we look for greener grass when we had it there all along you two love me I loved you two and we were wraped in God's arms wasn't that fun?  So I will end this now because the morning comes, while I am at my Job I will say a little prayer, give a little hug and as I talk to God I talk about my friends all that I love, Good night.

From Guy Woods to you

By GtW tuesday  26 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment