Thursday, September 8, 2011

The very last Kiss

I held it is the tears I felt,
The time had come I knew it well.
This was like before when you first left,
I can tell this will hurt much more and then one last kiss.

So if it is that you want to have the last say,
Then leave me here and then you just go away.
I will never let you see me cry,
One last kiss before you say goodbye.

This to me is like a picture show,
The man stands up crying because he does not want the woman to go.
But they will have to part,
Something about no more love left in their hearts.

It seem so cliché this time, be it is me;
I just did not think that was how it would ever be.
I would have hoped that we stayed lovers till the end of time,
But I am no fool and nor I am blind.

So the love I have will never die,
Doesn’t matter how hard I cry.
The thrill maybe gone from the life we had,
This is not funny but the last kiss we had was not too bad.

By Guy T Woods Sr September 9, 2011 Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment