Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Battling High Blood Pressure (one man's journey) Part 3

This is Part # 3 with your BMI Charts and other things that will give you some sort of a start : I promise that I will be more forth coming with the program for weight loss and proper nutrition with the next few days. But please remember that this program is an aggressive approach to High Blood Pressure control and possible elimination.

4.      It is important to know and maintain a good BMI or body mass index; Body mass index: A key index for relating a person's body weight to their height. The body mass index (BMI) is a person's weight in kilograms (kg) divided by their height in meters (m) squared.   The best BMI to maintain is should be between   18.5 - 24.9.     The rule of thumb according to WebMD.     Here is a chart for you to take a look at and it may give you some prospective and you look for your particular BMI.

A person with a BMI of 25-29.9 is considered to be overweight. A BMI over 30 is considered obese. A BMI of 40 or above indicates that a person is morbidly obese. This can increases a person's risk of death from any cause by 50% to 150%.

5.      One more thing to remember while you are on this journey to good health and fighting the disease of High Blood Pressure, small things like exercise or good activity is paramount for proper blood circulation and oxygen flow. This helps to make proper brain function and helps to defuse stress which brings us to the next point.

6.      It is absolutely necessary to grab a hold of the stress in your life one way is to get the proper amount of sleep for great digestion and proper re-growth for cell replacement.    Growth hormones kick in when we are in deep sleep.

So grabbing on to the right amount of sleep is a must in getting a hold of your health, when it comes to High Blood Pressure.

Please note that there is more to this piece as the days and weeks as I continue with this battle.           I will be giving you a blow by blow update; of my struggles and my wins as I conquer the battle with High Blood Pressure and I will be giving some before and after pictures that will also show you the progress reports.   This is something that I believe that will help not only me but others like me who may have questions and don’t know how to formulate them so that they can be asked and get the answers for you.   There will be charts and also alternatives to my method and reasons why I chose one way over another, plus the effects that one can expect from diet, exercise, and more.

 PLEASE NOTE!
Now although most of this information you may be able to find on most internet sights the combination and approach is one that I am designing and using for me in the tackling of my own problem and should be look at with caution, and checked out with a physician or primary care Doctor; this maybe too aggressive of an approach for some people.
So till next time here this is Guy T Woods SR signing out Lots of love and happiness and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment