Saturday, August 25, 2012

When do good men cry?

When do good men cry? -

When do good men cry? A very interesting question, and the world will never know the answer. You look at the writings before in some sort of amazement, but why? It is pure and simple. God man hold their tears until they are alone and when they see that their tears will not hurt another person (why? Because he is good and cares for others more than he cares for himself) the whole thing is real simple as I have said, you may never even know or understand why he is even a good man. His code for life is higher than any other, and he is so very critical about what he does and how he does it that the world think of him and a little off beat, kind of strange and sometimes obsessed with truth and right and victory and success and all living things. He is a man driven to complete this grand calling to make things better somehow, he looks at his life as something to have great purpose, he builds you up not break you down, he invest into you and knows he should not look for a return; that is a pressure you do not need. He stands as and honor to know him, he does believe and walks in that belief, he takes no short cuts in doing things, he knows that life is fragile and makes the very best of every minute. He knows how to really love from the heart and spares no energy to show it, he is always looking in the mirror to find some spot or blemish to correct his mistakes. He moves swiftly and does not hesitate to help another person when in harm of lacking health. He speaks to His God for proper direction, and weather he gets answer or not he is a mover and a shaker in the life he lives, he is devoted to his craft (loving people no matter who) Now he may not agree with your life style but you would never know and you would not feel uncomfortable around him (he comforts you not condemns you) His heart is gentle even though you may feel his stern focus to the cause. But with all that has been said about him to raise him in exultation, he is humble not to applaud but quietly good his way. But yet he does cry! And he cries for mankind but inside, yes a good man cries!



The Big chill

Awoke to find my dream was not real …
and then to find only fragments left of last night's treasured memory …
lingering there in my mind.
I picked a rose …
the thorns pricked my finger, blood arose and yet I was glad to be alive;
I saw the sunrise then watched it to the point when it hurt my eyes …
I was yet still alive.
I walked today it could have been for awhile…
I think it was just a couple, few miles,
my bones ache and my shoes got torn but today I didn't cry!
My life was taken …
but at least I didn't die.
If memory serves me right …
things will happen that's the beauty of being alive…
but still life goes on, so tomorrow once again I will try;
hopes and dreams may be written in yet again someone else eyes.
Don't be surprised -
the big chill comes and in the spring the dead comes alive.

By

Guy T Woods Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment