Saturday, December 4, 2010

The road traveled

Notes for the road traveled


You are not without the greatness that your God has already bestowed opon you before your birth, He has looked into your future and and sort for your redemtion and sent the one who has also loved you before time; there is nothing that He has  forgotten He is God and if you trust Him, He will rise you above all challenges and you will be victorious in all things.
By GtW  1o-17-2o1o cc

Time traveler

I am but a traveler, traveling through time,
I must remain objective, I must watch the lines.
I must shake this world with every word that I write,
I must submit to Order or I will lose my steady stride.

There is no time for mistakes; this world does not forgive,
And has no time to be kind.

Don’t weep at what I have to bear;
Look behind you, there is you debate.
I am a time traveler I can deal with all that I have got;

Now here is some info, you are a time traveler too,
Or didn’t you know?

Now that you know,
I want to see how you play catch up?
            Before the time comes when you have to go;
HA, HA, HA, HA……… NOT FUNNY I KNOW!

By GtW 1o-19-2o1o



“The neighbor, the Friend” 

            The notion of being next to anyone today is a false fulfillment of what is considered as a community or parts there in.   Note! That we do not have eye contact anymore, we  would quickly pull out our I phone to tweeter our answers to something that displeases us and go right on walking even if while we were doing that we crossed the street and got nit by a bus.    What are we?  Can’t we see that we are putting in to our lives the very thing that will cause our destruction?

            Face it we need to have started open new relationships that we keep us thinking about life.              And looking into the past and the future and watch our growth;  it is from the interaction that makes the good, the bad and love, friendships that helps us to be people and to have the lives that means something.        It cannot all be work and no play for Jack we need the have places that settle in and have friends that we have known all of our life.   We don’t even have places that accommodate families up to the third generation
 Anymore!         Sad thing is that once the jobs are gone or there is a new mall death comes to the old area and we say that is life.     Well I do believe that we should say no and stand up we are life and we are friends and we can remember the times when and we should be saying I have known John or Mary for all our life.       We go into cities and stack ourselves on one another until depression settles in and that is the end of you.    Just something that I want to say!

BY Gtw Sat Dec 4


             



 

No comments:

Post a Comment