Saturday, November 27, 2010

Are you still awake ? ( I may be hard but well you tell me)

I just felt to put this up on paper as I recognize even my own responsibility to those in my church and I was just felling sorry for my self.     Well I saw the humongous amount of self praise it was like a cancer, my fellowmen praise them selves instead of give God the glory for the things that they were saying that God’s was not His; they defraud God? Wow? Right in front of me they did that and I did nothing guilty of the crime after the fact!   But how could this all be?  What is the trick, when I was hurting and needed to be served, how I was in need of these things and I said nothing and my church had resources or should have these resources did not care so I was let out in the streets and the street taught me that the water that you give better be the water of the word and the blood of Jesus Christ,  we need to offer the bread of life the body of Christ these are the things that I cannot find inside any church.      
             My Friend died and I cried and cried and cried my mother asked me did you enjoy her while she was alive? I stopped and said yes I did and remembering that I understood that I did not have to go to the Funeral because you will find that it is not all who have really lived life but you will be faced with death twice and she did.

I hope oh God that when in this posision that I hold on to my part of the deal and not let another sin or suffer not just because I can but it is right and Godly.


Compassion
 


Compassion! Whenever I employ it,
My heart leaps for joy.
I am human, with faults!
That I know.

Humbly I express, I care!
Humbly I express, that I am blessed.

Please take my hand, let me truly help!
How else can I show compassion?

I know my faults, and I won’t call out yours.
Please take my hand! No agenda attached,
And I hope you can forgive me, for all the things I lack.



By GtW o2-o9-o6 cc

No comments:

Post a Comment