Monday, November 1, 2010

What are you looking for do you even know????

I have been married and in two long term relationships and I will say I don't know either.  I know beautiful when I see the outside of a  woman but the inside just passes me by, three relationships well that I think is too much for any man or any human for that matter.
     The funny thing is that before I became broke and had to go back and live with mom it was not that bad to be a guy, now it is horrible.   If you don't make at least 100,000.oo a year, then you are no good and dare you not pay your child support, no matter how much you don't make and she make enough to feed South Africa or he, you are a no good man (woman)and you should be tar and feathered no hope for you! I hope I did not forget the jail time that also scars your credibility as a person lol.   Well that is where most of the good men and some women are, trying to recover from their bad relationship(s). Weather they did the wrong or their significant other it is a process for either party, just hope they can fight or have it good with God and know how to pray;   Sorry to say that men don't hold each others hands unless they gay or have the compassion of God nor have they learned to be a good support to each other yet.  It is good women have been doing this for so long that they have it down to a science all good!  Doesn't help the men any and if you keep kicking down and bad mouthing the very thing you are looking for;  How can you even know what it will look like to be nice, clean, and tall and handsome if you don't give it a chance to straighten up? you would never recognize how it looks when it stands straight on it's two feet.  Somethings and people have the seed they just need a little time sunshine and love, Godly love not what you think is love. I hope you like the poem too and please I am trying to improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment