Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Word used to bring in the New Year is "Hope"


Art Work by Leanne M Gardner
www.leannemgardner.com



Hope our magic dust

            To hope- meaning words like expect, anticipate, wish, optimism or anticipation.               These are some of the strongest words that I had found that puts the word hope in a place, which says I look forward to a particular outcome (I look forward to) the year is almost over and the sun of today will have set in the west and the dawning of a New Day or Year will take yesteryear’s place. Hopefully for all of us, we will be moving into some new experiences, finding new challenges and conquering some new battles which life will put before us and we will be having great success doing just that; I want to put a large prayer into the environment.                        I would like to charge the air positively to set the tone for great success, in love and in loving, in future ventures of business and in good wholesome relationships no matter what they are in Business, in personal relationship, or even casual ones too.    Please be guided by the divine power of God, take good guidance wholesome wisdom and make it your own, use it in your lives; I pray that you will make good assessment and even better prognosis so that when you stretch your arms out to grasp your future it is with good assurance that it will fit your desired intention.

            It is my hope to employ faith in God to fulfill my needs for this coming year that He would have me be successful in my truest endeavors that come from my heart, I hope to grow in love, prosper in my faith and help to be more responsible in my actions towards my fellowmen, and I hope to be able to handle more in finances, more trust as people see me trustworthy and have confidence in the man I desire to become.     In true faith I know that this to be the truth and it will be not just because I say so but because the air I now release into the atmosphere is positively charged in the name of Jesus Christ and through him God’s mighty power is released.

With these words I now know if you all come in agreement in a mighty positive way we all will see things in our lives that will pass all human understanding.    For today we are blessed.  And the whole world said “Amen”!

From the Desk Of
Guy T Woods Sr
Poet at Large but Human first!  

Find good wholesome way to loose your excess ponds and greet the New Year in a positive way and be successful. Take a successful challenge it is called the Befit challenge Check it out. go to - www.boreshacoffee.com/SkinnyGuy


No comments:

Post a Comment