Saturday, December 31, 2011

Following The love (A love Story Unfolds)

To know you is to breathe
dedicated to both mother and Daughter.

www.breshacoffee.com/SkinnyGuy

 
To breathe is to know you

To breathe is know you, the inside and out,
To give of me, the deepest part of my love!
To kiss and saver your flavor a sweet blessing, a gift from above;
An enchantment that only the wise can see, and appreciate this dream before me that somehow came true!
That is to breathe,
To breathe is to peruse life then stop at you,
And exhale for the first time;
That! my dear is to breathe!
To breathe is not just expiring air from day to day,
But to feel the urge to give till all of me is exhausted,
Then my mind says I can give more, so hold me,
Then I may give the rest of my life away.

To breathe is not just the act respiration but the out of body experience,
That I get when I am with you.
The dream fulfilled, that in all consciousness I had never known it would be you?
To reap a harvest I never planted, to now live a life I had never planned for,
To see through windows and touch real manifestations of my future that has not yet come.
To breathe is you, and to know you, and to have you and on and on;
To breathe is to bring to life the dormant faction of life and having them harmoniously dance before me but you setting the tone;
You bring these things into my mind’s eye as to complete me,
You set me in worlds that make me cry, laugh and the emotions makes me ask why?
You still my heart to feed on such compassion that I am playable to love in every way that love can twist,
To breathe is to know you, in the simplest term.

By Guy T Woods Sr
Poet at Large but Human First

No comments:

Post a Comment