Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The American Fighting Man (If You care Read)





The American Fighting Man (do you even love him?)

WOW this was a day and it all unfolded in a matter of minutes when I read the comments on a post, then I had to re-post it and then add a little bit of my own guidance of thought to it. 
 I was floored to know that the mind of the average person is heartless and not very bright if I may add sadly.  Now I may not be fair to some people in saying this but please hear me out, I served in the Auxiliary Air Force (the civil Air Patrol all the way through high School) then I enlisted in the US Navy (enlisted) Then I went to the Officers Candidate in the US Army, then I still went to the US National Guard, I was a very dedicated and loyal military man who is proud of my time serving in this country.            I may have had questions on what I did, but if you don't know what it means to fight for a greater cause or to follow orders then you have to be excused at this time from this discussion right now.        
 This is a grown up conversation, my question is - should the man be condemned because he had followed orders even when he might have a question on the reasons of those orders?  Actually the answer of that could be debated for years and we still end up with two sides and no winners.      But when a man comes home from that kind of turmoil in his life, should he be welcomed home along with his friends who he served with and be welcomed with loving open arms?         Please be careful with your answer to that question you may have a family member who is serving and think that it has not touched you personally, so your answer should be well thought out and not careless; but I think that he should be given a feast and a heroes welcome and his friends that served with him also. 
Sad thing  we have not done that in this country for all of our sons and daughters and brothers and uncles and nephews and nieces and mothers who have served in the military even if they have seen battle of not. We have rejected the man and women of the military, if we reject the war that they participated in; and that my friend is the worst wrong that there could ever be.     
     I want those who read this post to stand up and spread this because what I am saying is the right and the thing to do.  Open your arms and fight for our Military men no matter if they did not even set foot in a war zone.  Just  because to serve is to change your way of thinking and life as you known it to be and go through some of the most life changing things just to be able to serve this country and also no one knows when your time will come as a soldier; at home or abroad your life is not your own and you do as you are told and unless you served you do not even know how to compare the life of a soldier with any other.
Re-Post this for me - Re-Post this because you are thankful for the comfort you enjoy - but please RE-POST because you have a heart for humans who have large shoulders like the American Fighting Man and all those who serve.

Loose Weight - follow this link  www.Bresshacoffee.com/SkinnyGuy  Support a VET

No comments:

Post a Comment