Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Bond Between us all has got to get Better

The sigh

Heaven fell today my dear and no one around the world shed a tear,
This world has changed just a bit; everyone does their own thing and goes there own way;
Some crawl and some have given up and others just quit!
The salt burns my eyes and cracks my lips I don’t know how to tell you, but this maybe it.

We can’t walk too far now, the load we bear is getting heaver minute by minute,
This is all we have left,
It sucks that the legacy we leave our kids is a shameful debt;
Heaven fell I told you and this is it!
In a moments notice we will all be doomed to take off the gloves and fight, kick, and spit.

This is not right; but I have neither solutions nor any answers for this shit,
I am taking my bat and my ball, I am going home, and I’m going to quit;
Ok come hold my hand, don’t let go; hold on tight, are you with it?
When you feel weak and going to fall I will pull you back to your feet.

This is just a sigh; it is not the end we can all make it;
But together; no selfishness, and as brothers and helping each other,
What do you say lets do this!


By GtW  o2-o3-1o cc

No comments:

Post a Comment