Thursday, February 3, 2011

the Changing of man comes from within not with out

The changes of a man comes from within not from without

Targeted

How could this be?
I have lived for a millions of years and these feelings never have never been there!
I know this kind of dimwitted conspiracy;
To knock me off my feet and have passions grab my throat;
I can’t believe, when she came to my hive!
They should have killed her, why is she still alive?

A certain kind of crooked plot,
To plunge their hand inside my chest and see what kind of heart I’ve got!
To say that I am kind,
One who thinks of others like some sort of lover!
I would not be caught dead with things of that nature, inside my head.

She walks right by me to see if I’ll turn my head,
No passion here babe, so stop the gazing and the starring and the peering;
I know that I’m being targeted, but after all these years I fare there is nothing here,
I am hollow I feel no love,
A kiss!
I believe is just an abandonment of your precious lips, mine are so cold.

Your flirts fall like rocks to the earth,
And I will not promise anything I can not give;
I live in a narrow hall that only one can barely pass through,
I can not give because for millions of years taking is all I ever knew!

I do feel the warmth of your hand in mine, and smell the aroma of beauty in your mind;
Is that lilac that I smell each time you take a step?
Ah try this look into my eyes can you see the darkness; I bet that was no surprise?
Mine eyes are black and the blue in yours changes the color of this world,
How did you do that girl? Its amazing!

I am seeing the coldness come off my breath, now the air seems warm as if I care;
I have been targeted, and now I feel like I can’t do my job,
I feel this passion inside now;
For the love of God I feel
The love!


By GtW  o2-o3-1o cc   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment