Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inspired

Inspired

            Friends come and they go, almost as easy as the wind blows but then there are those who are as steady as a rock and you just have to love them for that.       I have a world of people who call me their friend and I guess it is because I took an oath that I would shake a man’s hand and my words would be my bond.      That is not something that we can find much anymore, (sad)  but oh so true; I would like to be everyone’s friend but I can’t and well sometimes I don’t wont to be, because I serve Christ I kind of signed up for a job that has me doing things that I not necessarily had in mind to do.    But I understand and well my training is not yet complete.        I told you all that to tell you this, I met someone who I think as a friend and one who has gotten so deep into my skin that, well it is hard to get her out and I find that it is comfortable to know that she is there as my friend.
            I have never met her but I find myself being Inspired by her,  she tells me about her adventures not such great one that Earnest Hemingway told tales about; but never the less it is ones that makes me move and has eased the chronic pain I go through sometimes.   She is a busy woman and works hard, she has set her sights on a goal that some times I feel it is mine and I want to do it with her.     This friend is a single mother and she shines like the sun when she smiles,  yes she is my friend and we have never met and I still don’t know if that may happen; but I do know that if we do it would be I think the best meeting of a friend who has done all that could be done to anyone and that is to inspire.      I write now with new life, I see myself doing things that give me pain afterwards but the joy of doing it beats the pain.      I have gone back in my Gym and looked at the person I once wanted to be and I can see a vision of the man. 
            She does not even know why I think of her this way but I think sometimes God places people in your path to build you up not to take you apart and that is just what they do.     So if I may say thank you friend for the spark that started this flame going and I pray to God to help me not put it out,  I know where I am going and the world is my purpose; so all I have to do is be me and you be you.    Thank you Terri, the friend who I have never met!

By GtW  o1-21-1o cc

No comments:

Post a Comment