Sunday, January 16, 2011

What do you believe? and do you stand on good foundation? Help me to believe to

I believe  

I believe in the God of Israel,
the God of Abraham, of Isaac, of Jacob and of Moses.
I believe in Jesus Christ the son of the living God, Jehovah,
who made all that is!

I believe that the Bible is complete,
and it is the inspired word of the living God.
I believe that the Bible is the only manual,
designed for man; to live an upright and righteous life.

I believe that Jesus Christ came, and died on the cross for the sins of man.
I believe that Jesus Christ showed us the path; to live a holy life.
I believe that there is only one way to heaven,
and that is through the lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that Christ left clear instructions for us,
and that is to love one another,
and also encompassed in that is the Ten Commandments.
I believe that any man, who does not obey the Ten Commandments, 
does not love God.

I believe that God makes no mistakes and leaves nothing to chance.
I also believe that God’s word never changes,
I believe it has been that way; even before time.

I believe that there is a heaven and there a hell,
I believe the answers to our questions,
lay in only one place; and that is the King James Bible.

I believe that any man who Questions my God,
Has never sat with Him and spoken with Him in spirit and truth.
I believe that everyone knows there is a God!
The truth is that they do not know His name, Jehovah, the God of Israel.
 
I believe that when one truly knows Jehovah God,
and looks in His eyes; they will fall to their knees.
I believe that this should be a Christian’s only pledge.

I believe, that this poem (I believe) was inspired by Jehovah God,
And written by GtW o2-o2-o7

No comments:

Post a Comment