Saturday, January 15, 2011

There is only one way to love you

There is only one way to love you.

                In short there is only one way to love you or me, and I don’t want to be loved with just one simple soft touch; the way where you touch me for the short and leave me cold standing there to find myself!    Now take me with you! On a journey to far off places in your heart, hold my hand, hold it so hard and never let me forget that you are here, let me feel the very love I came for is the love that I had got.    
No meager kisses; just to get my attention! Who do you; think you are?  To leave me out in the rain, standing at attention waiting (no answer came; I was dismayed)                for I have loved you and have given my soul! Although I nay not look for your repayment;
Because this! This dear! My dear! . . . . Were more than just you giving a simple hand shake agreement;     this was our one and only covenant! 
Us vowing a lifetime of true spiritual love; and commitment before God and before man.

I am afraid there is no other way to love !! ! !

                Our love was not filled with fluffy white stuff!  Or holds the taste of bitter wine, our love  was grown from the very hand of God Himself;  the kind of things that makes time a mockery, but our love still aged like aged wine And it did that with the very blood that flow within our hearts and our dance came from the drum beat, and the melody of the synchronized passion, straight and harmony from the angels sinning hallelujah in heaven above. (They do this when there is Godly love and man partakes)   

Don’t hold me at such distance! And make me feel as like a stranger:  Pull me close; so close, so that neither wind nor storm can come between us and move us apart;
It is in your very own vow! The very words that you had spoken! In which God holds you true to, it is the testament that has consummated the only way to truly love!       

 Love me with all your passion, with   purpose, with need, with want, with all that can be found within and without;
 And I will promise to you, that you will never be short in my promises as my life is before God and man and I  do not hold myself to anything less but to all the more as my Father God permits.             He  holds me to be abound to virtue, to discipline, to order and His every word, which holds no earthly consequence but I will be judged in the heavenly courts, if my work of justly love to you is not fulfilled.
 I lift my heart, my very soul, my love to my king and ask him for strength, and the power that only comes with focus, discipline, and heavenly order, wisdom, and understanding;  (these things we should always ask for in the words of Proverbs sing)  as I repent daily from my sins.    So that our love is always renewed again and again;   my dearest love this is the only way to love!
And if by chance you should find another way to fill this heavenly order of love, I am the one who professes to love you with heart and soul, therefore accept my open nest to put pride aside and not make it our obstacle.
But God has not left me weak as you man or without discernment, as we pool our love, to make good advice or guide us in spirit and the truth together
So that when our walk changes, we may walk in that direction strong in the word of God.  Putting Him first! And allowing  as our Father God lead our way.

  That my love is the only way to love.       
By GtW  o1-13-2o1o

No comments:

Post a Comment